COLEMAN FAMILY
EST. 2005

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

6 MONTH STATS

We went to the doctor's office today for Landon's 6 month checkup. He is doing so good and getting soooo big! He weighs 18 lbs 15 oz (85 %) and is 28 inches long (95%). He had those horrible shots again, and it seems I am getting stronger with each round of vaccinations. I didn't have any tears this time, so that's a big improvement! We are still working on solids, but he just seems to enjoy Mommy's milk too much. We are also trying to
sleep through the night. I have finally had enough of nursing him all night long......so into the crib he went. It is so hard to let him "cry it out" but I am trying to be strong!!!! Any suggestions on eating solids and sleeping? I would love them!


5 comments:

Quast Family said...

oh man he is getting so big. kyler was 19 lbs 26 1/4 inches at his 4 month check up. he is finally starting solids and is not sleeping through the night and he is on formula, oh well. come summer he will have to cry it out, but not until abi is out of school. anyways, we went private, so email me and i will send you an invite. kquast3@msn.com

ruth said...

What a sweetie. Gosh, he is growing so fast and he looks so cute. You are a such a darling family. I miss you!

Hope said...

What a cute picture of Landon! Ellie started sleeping through the night when I would put rice in her bottle. My doctor also suggested to give her all vegetables for the couple of weeks so that she would be less picky when it came to her food, it worked pretty well. I Hope maybe this helps a little :)!

Amber McArthur said...

He is quite the big boy! He is growing so fast. I can't believe he is already 6 months old. He sure is a cute boy!

Coleman Family said...

oh my goodness I need to see this boy ASAP...:-( We miss you guys so much