COLEMAN FAMILY
EST. 2005

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sweet Potato Face

We have started Landon on solids, and boy has it been an adventure. He isn't quite sure about all the different textures. It is so funny to watch the different expressions he makes with each bite. Hopefully soon, he will learn to enjoy these new tastes so Mommy can have a little break!

This is the look that says "Don't come any closer with the spoonful of orange nastiness!"


Right before the tears come.......

5 comments:

Blakely said...

Wow! He is getting so big. Already on Solids. Great!

Justin and Breanne said...

He has such beautiful blue eyes. You have a heartbreaker already! I am glad you are a good blogger so I can look at all the fun stuff going on!

Jodi said...

I know how you can get him to eat his sweet potatoes. Add some brown sugar and marshmallows! :)
He is a cutie, even though he has an orange nose!

ruth said...

Landon is so sweet. I love his beautiful face and big blue eyes. He's sure growing. Maybe when your mom comes in May we can get together and then see you, David and Landon in person. We would love that so much. Miss you!

Nanette Hirschi said...

Landon gets cuter with every post! Are you watching AI this season? I always think of you when we are late Tues with Andary's cases. It's just not the same without you!!!