COLEMAN FAMILY
EST. 2005

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sleeping like a baby.......


It's true! Landon is finally sleeping. He is only waking up once during the night to eat instead of 5 times!! That's right! It's a miracle! Even when I lay him down for naps he will talk for awhile saying "DaDa, NaNa, and YaYa (never MaMa) then he falls asleep in no time, without any crying involved. I am finally beginning to understand the saying "I slept like a baby." I LOVE IT!!!! Can you tell how happy I am? Well, we finally broke down and bought a crib (when I say we, I mean me). He kicked and screamed for several hours the first few nights. It was the hardest thing ever! I felt so bad. I mean, I am the one who let him think it was normal to sleep in between Mom and Dad and eat at the milk buffet all night long. But I finally had ENOUGH, and now it is wonderful. Hopefully soon we will be able to get rid of that 2:00 a.m. feeding. : ) But I'm not going to push my luck just yet.


Here is little Landon sleeping in his stroller on Easter. I just love those little kissable lips!

3 comments:

Quast Family said...

love it. kyker only wakes up once too. sometiems not until 4:30 wich is GREAT!! i cant wait for the sleeping till 630. that is NICE.... you change alot with your 2nd baby, and then even more with the 3rd. its kinda funny how that works. good work, you are doing great!!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

HOORAY!!! I am so happy someone around here is getting some sleep! I am still on the 3 hour shift! LOVE IT! He's so cute!

Lori said...

I am so glad I got to see Landon in person. He is a beautiful boy and you are really blessed. Well, he is blessed to have you for a mom!