COLEMAN FAMILY
EST. 2005

Monday, March 16, 2009

Ice Skating Fun

This post is a little late, but David and I went ice skating recently. It was a lot of fun. Cindy had a work party and was able to invite a couple friends. We loved it. We hadn't been skating in years, but we actually did pretty good!


Don't we look hot pressed up against the glass?!



Adam was a little scared of the ice. This is as far onto the rink as he got! It was okay for David and I because then we had a sitter for Landon. Thanks Adam! : )



They had a hula-hoop contest......but we were horrible. I couldn't figure out how to move my hips without falling on my backside!



I don't know if I am taking Cindy down on the ice, or if she is holding me up.....whichever it is, she definitely looks concerned.

1 comments:

Jessica from Daisydotdesign.blogspot.com said...

I was just admiring your hot body! How'd you do it after Landon came, cause I keep wondering what I'm going to look like after our little girl comes!!! Looks like you had some fun skating!! We miss you guys!!