COLEMAN FAMILY
EST. 2005

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

~Addiction Tag ~

I was tagged by my friend Lizzy to list 5 addictions.........so here you go!

1) Blogging!! I am right there with you Liz. I need to set a time limit on how long I can "Blog Stalk." It is sooo annoying

2) Diet Dr. Pepper! I know it is absolutely horrible for me, but I just can't help it. I love the stuff! David gets soooooo mad at me when I drink it, so I have to limit myself to a couple a week. : )

3) Anything with peanut butter and chocolate. I am still trying to lose my "baby weight" because I can't stay away from those delicious treats. It is especially bad this time of year because of all the yummy Easter candy! Dang commercialism!!

4)Soaking in a nice, warm bath. I just love to relax in the tub. Sometimes I even allow myself to take 2 baths a day. Weird, I know. It is my way of "taking a break."

5) The Biggest Loser/Lost........these are the TV shows I have to watch. I know Biggest Loser is lame, but there is just something about overweight people trying to lose weight! : ) If you have never seen Lost I suggest you start watching it!! You will obviously need to start with Season 1, and get "lost" the entire way through. It's great!

I tag: Cindy, Dani, Margot, and Brittany~!

4 comments:

Liz said...

Oh baby - i am right there with you on the chocolate and peanut butter. I really hope this next baby can tolerate me eating chocolate - it's a tough habit to kick.
Thanks for playing!

Sheena said...

Jamie,

Your little boy is adorable! It is great to see how things are going for you. Take care and I look forward to being able to keep in touch with you. Blogs are the best!

bruinjack said...

I'll get working on that addiction list. When do you hear back from the SEARS contest? I can't wait for Landon to get to take more pictures. When John's a little older we can take pictures of all their play dates. I've decided that they will be best friends.

ruth said...

Your 5 addictions were so much fun to read. Made me know you a little more in a very fun way. You are just so adorable. I also saw Cindy's blog where you all went ice skating. You looked like you really had a nice time.Thank you for sharing!