So, my little guy turned three months last Friday. I can't believe how quickly time flies! He has gotten so BIG!! He is so much more alert and so fun to play with. He is always giving out smiles and has started to giggle--so cute! Landon we love you!
7 years ago
8 comments:
These pictures are so cute! I can't believe he is already three months!
What darling pictures. Little Landon is just so adorable. I just love to kiss and nuzzle babies after their bath. He looks so hug and kissable. What a darling little guy. Thank you for sharing.
Oh gosh - he is such a great mix of you and Dave. One picture I would think "that's totally jamie" and the next picture I'd think "that's totally dave". What a cutie.
Wow, so cute! ps, I am pregnant.
He is just too cute! I love the pic of him in his little tub with the curl on top of his head! Aren't kids the best!!
Hey, I am glad you asked Britt for an invite, without knowing everyone's last names it is hard to know who has a blog and who doesn't without going through everyone's lists. Anyway, it was fun to check in on your little family. Your little boy is so cute. Hope all is going well!
What a cute little boy... it's crazy how fast they grow. He has such pretty eyes, or should I say handsome?
You have got to put his new professional pictures up so people have some motivation to go and vote for the cutest smile anyone has ever seen.
Post a Comment