What I Most LOVE About You.........
David........
* The silly things you do and say to make me smile!
*How you sing (and I mean SING) in the shower every morning......on a side note, we had neighbors that thought it was just a bad CD that we played every time we turned the shower on. : )
*How you work so hard to support our family.
* You "enjoy" all the meals I make even when we both know the truth!
*You are such a sweet Daddy, and are always trying to make Landon smile.
* When you come home from work and tell me to go out and take a break while you watch Landon even when you're tired from working all day.
*Your attention to detail.....well, sometimes. (You aren't supposed to notice the little purchases I make, but you do)!
*Your thriftiness, I know you would beg to differ that it is something I love about you, but I am very grateful you aren't a spender!!
* How you are so thoughtful of others, and don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.
*Last(the list does goes on), but not least, that you LOVE me even during my moments of insanity!
Babe, I love you! Thanks for making me smile and for being such a good daddy and husband. Happy Valentines Day!!
Christmas at Oma's a couple years ago.
5 comments:
Oh gheez. That was sweet babe, thanks for doing that. You mentioned something about me being thrifty, that sounds like another word for being cheap. I think what you meant was financially intelligent, most people would probably agree that this would be a better description of me. ;) Anyway that was nice and i love you very much.
David (Your lover!)
I feel a little awkward commenting right after your lover, but Jamie you look great! I am glad you are doing well. Blake took out his endowments yesterday. But it seems like only yesterday he was a baby! Take care!
So cute! You are adorable together!
OH- we miss you guys :(
What a darling tribute to your husband. That was really nice. You are both sweeties and I love you both. I love the picture!
Post a Comment