Wow, those are some ADORABLE pictures. He is SO sweet. I love the picture of his little wrinkly foot, CO cute. I'm so baby hungry it's unreal...what's wrong with me!?! Ha. Oh well. You're bog is so cute by the way!
Our house is in West Valley City. I noticed a few posts back that you guys were trying to get into a house. Were you able to get it? Have you moved in? Where is it at?
5 comments:
SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!
Wow, those are some ADORABLE pictures. He is SO sweet. I love the picture of his little wrinkly foot, CO cute. I'm so baby hungry it's unreal...what's wrong with me!?! Ha. Oh well. You're bog is so cute by the way!
So sweet. I can't wait to meet him in person. I love his little costume.Thanks for sharing!
Our house is in West Valley City. I noticed a few posts back that you guys were trying to get into a house. Were you able to get it? Have you moved in? Where is it at?
Oh my goodness what a cute little puppy. Landon is sooo cute. How fun! I'm glad you found us. It is good to see you guys are doing so well.
Post a Comment