COLEMAN FAMILY
EST. 2005

Thursday, October 16, 2008

AND LABOR BEGINS.......

So my contractions started about 3 1/2 hours ago and of course I am too anxious/nervous/terrified to get any sleep through this early part of labor. Did I mention I am terrified?! We are just waiting until they become closer together before we venture on to the hospital (hopefully this is the real thing, and not false labor)! I will definitely keep you posted when our little guy finally decides to make his entrance into the world! : )

5 comments:

Quast Family said...

oh yay. dont be nervous. it is the most amazing thing you will ever go through. i actually look forward to labor and delivery. take care and let us know when the little guy gets here!!

amanda

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah! Everyone is right - don't be too nervous about labor. The hard part comes after the baby gets here... (evil laugh - HA HA HA).

Gillian said...

Yay!!!! Congrats on the new little guy! We are so excited to meet him! You are such a trooper, We love you guys so much!!

Glitzy Glass Stars said...

I was going to call you on your due date. . .Wow, I am excited for you. I will be going to SLC on Friday, are you welcoming visitors? Call me, Jen!