COLEMAN FAMILY
EST. 2005

Friday, October 24, 2008

Thanks Grandma!!


My mom stayed with us this past week and helped out with Landon. She left this afternoon and I was so sad to see her go. She only lives 1.5 hrs away, but I'm not sure I can do this whole mommy thing without her. She took charge of the cooking and cleaning, and she also helped me catch a little shut eye in the middle of the night if Landon wasn't quite ready to fall back to sleep. I am so grateful she was able to take time off work and help out. Thanks again Mom--you are the greatest!!

David has been begging me to post this picture of little Landon, he thinks he looks like a cool dude with his faux hawk : )

5 comments:

Lori said...

Jamie,
Landon is perfect! Don't worry you and David will learn together how to be great parents. And I have no doubt that you will be the best mom!
Congratulations,
Lori

Jenni S said...

Hey there, I am David's cousin Jenni - Ruth's daughter. I just had to see your little cutie and what you two are up to. He is ADORABLE!!! Congrats you guys.

ruth said...

Hi my little Coleman family. I had no idea little Landon had arrived. He is so beautiful. Thank you for letting me know. I can't wait to kiss and hug that little guy! Miss you!

Nanette Hirschi said...

Jamie! I love and miss you so much! Congrats on little Landon! I looked at your blog Fri, but didn't have a chance to leave a comment until now. I felt bad that you beat me to it:) You don't know how it warmed my heart that you named him Landon. Even better that you didn't remember I had a Landon. Just proves what a great name it is! He is so cute. And the hair do is to die for. It's funny because that's how my Landon does his hair and he is 14!! I need to grab Jill and Lori and make a trip to SL to visit!

SoftlyFalling said...

Congrats on your little boy!!! And I'm so glad you found our blog! It's great to hear from you! :D