These pics were taken by Nataly Harris when Tanner was 10 days old! I love how they turned out. He was such a good little guy. She had 2 space heaters aimed on him the whole time and he just melted into every little pose. So fun!
















Posted by Coleman Family at 12:14 PM
5 comments:
Adorable! And you look beautiful!
Really beautiful photographs. Congrats on your sweet little one.
So Cute! I love the one of him on his side in front of the box smiling! You look so good--& so happy!
You can tell your two lil guys are brothers--they look so much alike! Good Job on that!! :)
Lacy
Those are BEAUFITUL! My goodness. How in the world did you get his head to rest in his hands?! Cute, cute. I need to meet him in person.
super super cute! I love them. He is so adorable and you look so awesome! You would never catch me with a camera that soon after. Hope you are loving those cute little boys!
Post a Comment