COLEMAN FAMILY
EST. 2005

Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Color PURPLE!!

Purple seems to be the new trend in our house. Both Tanner and I have had thrush, but the prescription the doctor gave us just isn't working and my poor nipples (sorry, TMI) have had it. So I moved onto Gentian Violet. Unfortunately it is a disaster to use (but it is working).

Landon on the other hand is just plain NAUGHTY!!! I wish I would have taken a picture of our laptop, walls, and desk he decided needed a little color! I was too mad at that point to remember the humor of it all. And yes Landon is crying in this picture because he got into BIG TROUBLE!!!Gotta love naughty little boys! oh ya, and Magic Erasers! : )

4 comments:

Ninny said...

LOL.... That is so funny but also not. I love the pictures though.

The Sundloff's said...

hahahah poor nips!!!! that's hillarious!!! miss u soo much i need to see your face! hope your enjoying your time off :) love you

Emily and Ryan said...

Oh Jamie. You poor thing. I got a breast yeast infection and they suggested using the violet stuff, but I opted to try the antibiotics first to see if they would help and luckily they did. Good luck! Let me know how it goes.

Glitzy Glass said...

Oh my!! Your so cute. I really want to get together. Are you back at work yet? I am so grateful I have not had Thrush..or my babies...cross my fingers. Miss you. Jen