COLEMAN FAMILY
EST. 2005

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Snack Time.....

Dearest Landon:
I bought some awesome cereal at the store for you. I know how much you love chocolate AND marshmallows, well this cereal has both...together...in the SAME bag! So, why did you give me a disgusting look and start throwing it on the ground when I put it on the table for snack time? I even took a couple of bites to show you how awesome it is! You just looked at me in disbelief. Seriously? You are turning down chocolate marshmallow cereal? I have to tell Dad about this one!
Love, Mom


Dearest Mother:
Really? Dog Food? This is what you are trying to feed me for snack time. Wow Mom, this is DEFINITELY an all-time LOW! I know you saw me put some of Macie's food in my mouth a couple of weeks ago, but I didn't really like it. I promise! Ya, I know I have tried several times since then (it is still disgusting), and you seem to freak out every time it enters my mouth, but I never thought you would actually offer it to me! You are really gross Mom. I am telling Dad!
Love, Landon




Can you tell the difference?


Does anyone need a bag of Chocolate Marshmallow Matey's?!

7 comments:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

All I have to say is, WOW!

SoftlyFalling said...

LOL!

Thanks for your comment on my blog! It's amazing how fast they grow isn't it? :)

Hope said...

That is so funny! Isn't it so funny how we get them things that we are so sure they are going to love and they won't even try it? I have a whole pantry full of snacks that weren't "Ellie approved."

Juli said...

Hahaha! You are so funny. My dog would totally love marshmallows in her food, and my kids!

Glitzy Glass said...

So, are we good enough friends that I can say YUCK! I am glad I don't like cereals like that! "Oh's" is the best cereal ever, try it!!! Good to hear from you.

HAYHAY said...

Crazy little kid.... I'll eat it:)

I guess you can't be too upset at that beautiful big eyed boy!

ruth said...

Your blog is adorable. I just love watching your little one grow and NOW you're having another one. No end to the excitement. Love and miss you!