COLEMAN FAMILY
EST. 2005

Monday, March 29, 2010

A Love Note AND Flowers?

What a lucky girl I am. I came home to
find this message on my patio......

........Complete with flowers!
Thanks Babe- Love the flowers, hate to tell you that the rainstorm just washed them away! : (

What kind of post would this be without a picture of my snot-nosed, drooling, orphan looking child?

(You seriously need to click on the picture to get the full effect)!
What a handsome dude--drool and all!
I love this little man of mine! He makes my heart skip a beat! : )

5 comments:

bruinjack said...

That drool is pretty impressive. Is poor little Landon getting the rest of his teeth? Can't wait until all of that is over. njmmnmmmm ghhjuiu n x cxxzzxzzzzzzzzzzzzzv n n nmn , ,,,

John says hi and he misses Landon.

Dani

Liz said...

So sweet. The love note and flowers, I mean. Booger boy is cute too!

Amber McArthur said...

What thoughtful boys! I love the pic of Landon...he sure is a cutie!

Jessica from Daisydotdesign.blogspot.com said...

So funny! I did really enlarge it and I love the wet drool mark on the onsie!!!

Katie said...

You lucky girl! I don't even get chalk flowers, let alone real ones.