COLEMAN FAMILY
EST. 2005

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Washington Trip

Last week I took Landon on another summer adventure. We wanted Daddy to come along, but he thought he needed to earn some money while we spent it!! Thanks Daddy!! : ) We traveled up to Washington this time to visit with family and friends. We spent most of the week with some friends we made at BYU-Idaho. Being with them made me realize how much I miss our good old times in Rexburg!!!

Here we are with our lil' ones---it is tough work getting 3 babies to look at
the camera at once. Obviously we failed!

Jamie & Landon (10 months), Keelie(18 months) &Mackenzie, Marlee (19 months) and Asheley

We attempted to take some fun pictures of the kiddos at Asheley's parents home. They live in an adorable old farm house.




Although they look the same size, Keelie is actually 8 months OLDER than Landon!

We took a ferry across the Columbia river. I was a little terrified of driving our car onto the ferry, and I asked Asheley several times if it was safe. Pretty sure she was annoyed with me! :) Of course we had to take pictures of it!






We visited Astoria (where "The Goonies" was filmed) and it was beautiful. Here is a picture of Astoria Column. Inside was a spiral staircase with close to 200 stairs. It was a daunting task hiking those stairs with a babe on your hip!

This is how I felt after arriving at the top!
We finished off the day with a little shopping at some outlets and then enjoyed Seaside! There were a lot of fun little shops and it was beautiful. We didn't stay very long because the bambinos were starting to get very sleepy! We had an awesome day and I loved Oregon.


We also had a chance to visit the Portland Zoo. It was a pretty hot day so the animals weren't very playful. There was also a million kids there for some sort of
day camp so it was packed!! The only thing Landon was really interested in were the little fishies. We thought we saw Daddy when we first arrived.......

Turns out it was just some weird breed of pig!

The last couple of days we spent with David's brother Brian and his wonderful family. Cindy was also visiting them during this time. We had quite a few laughs.....

Don't ask....this is just Brian being his normal self!! My sides were killing me that morning! I'm not quite sure if Landon was a fan. What do you think?!


By the end of the week I was exhausted and ready for Daddy to help out with Landon. He is such a busy body and doesn't like sleeping anywhere else but his own crib. He was up every 1-2 hrs the entire week, but the first night we were home he only woke up once!! LOVELY! Thanks everyone for letting us come and play. We had such an awesome time. We love you!!

2 comments:

Coleman Family said...

Looks like Landon is Pimpin it in a couple of those photos. Two older women. That's my boy! :)

David

Glitzy Glass said...

Wo, wow I love what you wrote and cute picts. Do come see me. If there is a chance you are still up for grabs, I still need to complete that order before Sept. is over. Hope things are good for u. It is canning season now . . .