COLEMAN FAMILY
EST. 2005

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Uh-Oh!

Landon took his 1ST STEPS tonight!!

{OH BOY}--HERE. COMES. TROUBLE.--

2 comments:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Hooray!!! That is so awesome!!!

Sheena said...

Jamie,

Hey! That is amazing your little guy is walking! 11 months. Wow. I love his hair. The jewelry holder you saw in our closet is an old frame with a board covered with batting and fabric and doorknobs attached to it. I was tired of my jewelry all over my dresser and got the idea from my sister. I just used a board from another frame, but you could use any thin piece of wood the size of a picture frame you want to use. Cover it with batting and fabric and attach to the back with thumb tacks. I drilled the holes through the board and screwed in the knobs.
Take care and e-mail me if you have questions. :)
etsheena@hotmail.com

Take care!
Sheena