COLEMAN FAMILY
EST. 2005

Monday, June 8, 2009

Taylor Swift --- Fearless!

Cindy and I went to Taylor Swift's "Fearless" concert on May 26th. We had a blast!




We had so much fun despite a few negative points: 1) Kelly Pickler was supposed to open for Taylor, but came down with an illness (I was just as excited to see her as Taylor, so I was a little upset)! 2) We had nosebleed seats 3) A little girl behind us could have killed a horse with the smell of her nasty feet! Every time she would take her shoes off Cindy and I would lean forward to catch some fresh air. Her mom kept yelling at her to put her shoes back on! AMEN!!

The little blonde girl behind Cindy is the one with the rotting flesh!


Taylor Swift put on an amazing show and now I love her even more than I did before!!

3 comments:

Hope said...

How fun! I love Taylor Swift, so jealous!

Jodi said...

Looks like you had a great time!! I think I know that little blonde girl, that's my cousin's daughter!!

Jenni S said...

All I have to say is LUCKY!!!! How fun!