Last weekend we went to Flaming Gorge with some friends and family. We had 10 adults, 2 babies, and 6 dogs! Boy was it an adventure!! Our campsite was beautiful with great scenery.

We attempted to swim in the freezing water. We didn't last very long........

Aaron and Margot made the long trip from Denver!
Uncle Bodes and Aunt Jamie made an even longer trip from LA and brought with them some cute LA Dodger shirts for the boys.
Here we are the first morning after our Friday night rainstorm! Can you tell how I slept?
Landon and John on their first camping excursion! (I am not sure how quickly the Mama's will want to go back. It was a lot harder than I thought to have an 8 month old to pack around. )
The Boys
The Girls
Landon chilling in his pack-n-play
After our weekend of fun we were all "doggone" tired!
2 comments:
Sounds like you had such a fun time.That's so fun that a bunch of you Coleman's got together. I love all your pictures. You're little Landon is growing so fast. Thank you for sharing. Miss you!
It was so fun to go camping with everyone and we almost had more dogs than adults scary!! Can't wait to see you guys this month. Miss talking to you. LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment