I seriously can't believe a year has passed (so cliche, I know!) People told me that time goes by quicker with the 2nd child, and I totally believe them now. I feel like I just left the hospital with a tiny little peanut yesterday, and now my peanut is making naughty little messes, and has even started tormenting his older brother!! Oh where did the time go?! It's milestones like these that make me realize how precious time is, and how I need to sit back and enjoy this precious time with my babies......
For Tanner's birthday I found the cutest little caterpillar cake via Pinterest (yes, I am slightly obsessed!) So, I decided to make the Hungry Caterpillar his birthday theme. The invites and cake turned out so cute. I was pretty impressed with my copy-cat abilities. :)
I mean, just look at the possessed look in Landon's eyes....... I have walked into Tanner's room after naptime to find the entire ball collection covering his body. Landon is so great to share!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment