COLEMAN FAMILY
EST. 2005

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Budding Artist!!

Who needs paper when you have an entire couch to decorate?! Good thing I love you Landon!!!!

I had been planning on adding more color to my living-room. I was thinking more along the lines of a throw and pillows. Guess this will have to do!!
(no worries, this actually came out very easy. Gotta love microfiber couches and mess free markers!)

Also........
This little mutt needed a haircut!
I decided to give it a try myself. I think it turned out pretty good. : ) David was mostly excited we wouldn't have to spend $15 for each boy to get a haircut.

The before in his favorite goggles!!


After- Giving 2 thumbs up! What a little stud.



Sure do love this little monster of mine.

5 comments:

Jenni S said...

You did a GREAT job! He looks adorable. The couch made me gasp a little. GLAD it came out!! Whew!

Lacy K. said...

oh gosh I would have died. Good thing it came out easy for you! I usually dont get that lucky haha.

Ninny said...

Nice Job Landon on the couch and Nice Job to Jamie on the haircut! You want to cut my sons hair?

Jessica from Daisydotdesign.blogspot.com said...

So cute!! Looks great and I am with you on microfiber couches. How did our parent's live without them!!

Emily and Ryan said...

Great job on the haircut. I can't even imagine trying to use scissors on a little wiggler. Looks great. Oh...don't we love the joys of being a mother! I love the artwork.