COLEMAN FAMILY
EST. 2005

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Landon was soooo hyper in sacrament today (I think he had too much sugar yesterday for his birthday.) He kept playing peek-a-boo with a little girl who was sitting 7 rows ahead of us. So Daddy took him out to roam the hallways for a bit. Long story short, he tripped on his new shoes and fell head first into a door stopper!! I am so glad it had a rubber tip instead of just a metal one. Dave came into the chapel to show me, and Landon screams out "Mommy, Ouchy!!" I heard a lot of people giggle then gasp.... Poor little man! As soon as one head wound is almost healed, he injures himself again!!

Showing off the lovely goose-egg!

He is still all smiles with Dad!!

Landon loves torturing Dad!! He thinks it is so funny. ( I have to agree, it gives Dad a taste of his own medicine!)

And I thought going to church was a good thing to do........
; )

2 comments:

Liz said...

Wow -That boy is due for a concussion soon, isn't he? He's always hitting his head! Pretty sure that's normal for a 2 yr old boy.
PS - I love the pregnant picture in the birthday post. You're getting closer!
PSS - You need to go read my blog. I have big news. (It's not what you think). :)

Liz said...

Wait... Is it PSS, or PPS. Insert correct one in above comment...