I am trying to catch up on this blog. We have done some fun things this summer that I need to post! I am horrible at scrapbooking things, so this is the only way I am going to remember what we did! Anyways, one Sunday after church we decided to go on an afternoon hike. We found a place in West Kaysville that is so beautiful. You hike up to a 40 ft waterfall. I wasn't sure I would make it being 6 months pregnant and OUT OF SHAPE, and was terrified I would fall, or David would fall with Landon on his back. Dave kept telling me not to worry, that we would be fine!! I am glad I listened, because the waterfall was amazing! Landon was so content to just hang out in the pack and watch everything-- especially Macie playing in the water all along the way!
Landon exploring the creek and cooling off with his buddy, Macie!


We kee saying we want to go on a hike every weekend, but never seem to get around to it! Hopefully we will get a few more in before it starts getting cold!
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment