FROGS AND SNAILS AND PUPPY-DOGS' TAILS........
That's what little BOYS are made of.
......well we think.......
We had an ultrasound last week and we got a little peek of what we think is a boy!! The doctor said he is pretty sure it is a boy, but even before he said that both David and I saw his little parts and knew right away! We are so excited to be adding another little man to the Coleman family. I was wanting another boy, so I am super excited! : ) We have another ultrasound the beginning of July, so hopefully he won't be so shy and we will really be able to see "everything."
That's what little BOYS are made of.
......well we think.......
We had an ultrasound last week and we got a little peek of what we think is a boy!! The doctor said he is pretty sure it is a boy, but even before he said that both David and I saw his little parts and knew right away! We are so excited to be adding another little man to the Coleman family. I was wanting another boy, so I am super excited! : ) We have another ultrasound the beginning of July, so hopefully he won't be so shy and we will really be able to see "everything."
5 comments:
SO COOL!!!! Congratulations! I was hoping for a girl, but I'm so happy you are having a boy like you wanted!!! Can't wait to find out for sure in July.
Yeah!! Another little boy. And you didn't want a girl? How funny. I guess I wanted all boys and only one girl when I first started, but now that I have Kherrington....I love the girl thing, but I'll want at least one boy!!
Congrats!! Just I word of caution my first ultrasound they told me that Sadie was a boy oops! But another boy would be fun! I always wanted my fam to be boy-boy-girl. But having a girl is so fun! CONGRATS!
congrats! Fun to check on you and your cute little family!!
Yippee! Boys are great.
Post a Comment