MATERNITY PANTS, HERE I COME!!!
We are so {HAPPY} to announce that baby #2 is on its way! I am 13 weeks along, and due Dec 2nd. I have been feeling really good and forget I am even pregnant most days (until I look down and notice that my pants are getting a little more snug....) We are so excited to have another little one for Christmas this year! Oh, and David is excited to be adding another tax deduction!! : )
We are so {HAPPY} to announce that baby #2 is on its way! I am 13 weeks along, and due Dec 2nd. I have been feeling really good and forget I am even pregnant most days (until I look down and notice that my pants are getting a little more snug....) We are so excited to have another little one for Christmas this year! Oh, and David is excited to be adding another tax deduction!! : )
11 comments:
Congrats! How exciting! You have to let us know if it's a girl or boy when you find out!
congratulations!!!!!!!
CONGRATS! :)
Congrats again! Can't wait to see the baby bump (or lack there of) in a few weeks.
Congratulations! That is so exciting!!! I can't believe you're on #2 already.
Congrats! You will have lots of fun at Christmas time!! Lucky you have been feeling so good!!
Yeah! Congrats on the lil one! I am so xcited for u guys! Let's c some belly pics! :)
Landon is getting so big & more handsome! I love his 18 mos pics! What a lil stud! It's crazy how time flies--seems like you just had him!
Hope things go smooth with this next one & I can't wait to c pics!
<3
Congrats Jamie!! I'm so excited for you. Landon will love having a constant friend to play with. So here's the deal...of you have a girl you need to name her, Brittany, Brianne, Lexie or Brylee:) In case you weren't sure before now! I miss you!! Every year when Idol returns I think of you! Remember if you ever move back your job is waiting!! Can't wait to hear what you are having...If another boy you can name him Logan. That was supposed to be Brylee's name but she was a girl! Dang that plan:)I thought Landon and Logan sounded so cute together, and I still do.
Congratulations!
yippee ! That is exciting news what a wonderful christmas present a little early.
Congratulations you cute family. What a fun time of your life. I'm so happy for all of you and also miss you to pieces.
Post a Comment