
Here is the lastest pic of my ever-increasing belly! I can't believe I have reached the last month of pregnancy. It has gone much faster than I have wanted it to (hard to believe coming from a pregnant woman!) I just feel there is so much left to be done! Although I can't wait to hold this precious little baby I will miss feeling his every movement inside of me. It has been such a wonderful experience and great blessing--I feel so close to him already! I cannot imagine the feelings I will have once this little guy is placed in my arms--I know there will be many tears! David and I have not yet decided on a name-so suggestions would be greatly appreciated! : )
7 years ago
2 comments:
Yay!!! I am so excited for you guys. We cannot wait to meet this little guy. You guys are going to be the perfect parents! And you know that we still like Matthew Robert! Hehe jk! Love ya guys!
You know it. You're gonna cry and cry. I WEPT through Finding Nemo two days after Molly was born. But in my defense I have to say it is a touching show. BTW, you look great.
Post a Comment